Mr. Wolfson has appeared before municipal boards throughout New Jersey and serves as local counsel for national chain clients and large-scale residential and commercial developers seeking land use approvals. He can shepherd developers and builders through the municipal approval process and works closely with municipal officials to ensure quick and efficient approvals.
Mr. Wolfson’s practice also includes complex commercial litigation as well as corporate consulting. Clients regularly engage Mr. Wolfson to serve as their outside general counsel. His experience serving as corporate counsel for corporations combined with his extensive litigation experience makes him uniquely suited to addressing and serving clients’ diverse needs.
Before joining the firm, Mr. Wolfson served as in-house counsel to Edgewood Properties, Inc. and was an associate at Connell Foley.
Before entering private practice, Mr. Wolfson served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Susan D. Wigenton of the U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey.
- Serves as counsel for national fast food and retails chains in land use approval matters.
- Assisted in negotiation and settlement of Mt. Laurel litigation securing thousands of units across the State for developers.
- Serves as lead negotiator for corporate clients on transactions exceeding $100,000,000.
- Serves as draftsman for commercial leases for large-scale shopping centers.
Memberships & Affiliations
- Essex County Bar Association, Chair, Land Use Committee, (2019-2021)
- Middlesex County Bar Associations
- Federal Bar – State of New Jersey
- Hon. Frank M. Ciuffani, P.J. Ch.