No aspect of this website has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
For a description of the selection process methodology for each of the publications and organizations which have included O'Toole Scrivo, LLC in their rankings or awards, please go to the below links to "Ranking Methodology".
- America's Top 100 High Stakes Litigators Ranking Methodology
- Best Lawyers®, Best Lawyers in America® Ranking Methodology
- Best Law Firms®, U.S.News – Best Lawyers Ranking Methodology
- Chambers USA®, Chambers & Partners Ranking Methodology
- Law Dragon®, Ranking Methodology
- SABA North America Rising Star, Rankings Methodology
- Morris Essex Health & Life, Top Lawyers, Ranking Methodology
- Martindale-Hubbell®, AV Ratings, Peer Review Ratings, LexisNexis Ranking Methodology
- New Jersey Law Journal®, "New Leaders of the Bar", "Top Women in the Law" Ranking Methodology - Nominations for Law Journal recognitions come from outside submissions and from the editorial staff. For New Leaders of the Bar, an independent panel of evaluators, including legal recruiters, judge and score the nominees in several categories. Those scores are shared with the editorial staff, which makes the ultimate decision on who is selected.
- New York Magazine's Best Lawyers, Ranking Methodology
- NJBIZ®, Forty Under 40, NJBIZ Ranking Methodology
- New Jersey Women Lawyer Association Professional Lawyer of the Year Award: Professionalism Awards are presented annually to carefully selected lawyers from bar associations across the state who, by virtue of their exemplary conduct, competence, diligence and demeanor, set a positive example for others and bolsters the public perception of the bar. The Professional Lawyer of the Year Award should reflect an individual whose achievements and dedication have enriched the profession and contributed to improving public conﬁdence in the bar. An ideal nominee would embody the Commission’s Principles of Professionalism as seen on the NJSBA’s website.
- Real Estate Forum®, Women of Influence
- Super Lawyers®, Super Lawyers Rising Stars, Thomson Reuters Ranking Methodology