Arguably the Law Journal's most important recognition, New Leaders of the Bar endeavors to identify attorneys representing the future of the legal profession in New Jersey.
With the indispensable help of a distinguished panel of outside professionals, the Law Journal has chosen the below individuals as ascending leaders. Their practices and backgrounds are varied, but each shows an impressive combination of accomplishment and promise.
Congratulations to the winners:
- Craig Bossong – Florio Perrucci Steinhardt & Fader
- Catherine Bryan – LeClair Ryan
- Ehsan Chowdhry – EFC Law Practice
- Lawrence Cutalo – O'Toole, Fernandez, Weiner, Van Lieu
- Keya Denner – Norris McLaughlin & Marcus
- Deborah Dunn – Stark & Stark
- Robert Epstein – Fox Rothschild
- Marita Erbeck – Drinker Biddle & Reath
- David Freylikhman – Greenberg Traurig
- Melissa Geller – Duane Morris
- Gemma Giantomasi – Chiesa Shahinian & Giantomasi
- Mary Cate Gordon – Ballard Spahr
- Annemarie Greenan – Budd Larner
- Cecylia Hahn – McElroy, Deutsch, Mulvaney & Carpenter
- Ryan Jareck – Cole Schotz
- Terry Johnson – Morgan, Lewis & Bockius
- Nicholas Kant – New Jersey Department of Law & Public Safety
- Olga Kats-Chalfant – Schenck, Price, Smith & King
- Emily Kelchen – New Jersey Civil Justice Institute
- Ryan Kennedy – Stevens & Lee
- Justin Kolbenschlag – Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis
- Alyson Leone – Wilentz, Goldman & Spitzer
- Benjamin Morgan – Archer & Greiner
- Gigio Ninan – Shankar Ninan & Co.
- Krystle Nova – Scarinci Hollenbeck
- Arthur Owens – Lum, Drasco & Positan
- Steven Poulathas – Flaster Greenberg
- Ruth Rauls – Saul Ewing
- Joseph Russell – Wilentz, Goldman & Spitzer
- Domenic Sanginiti – Stark & Stark
- Tara Schellhorn – Riker Danzig Scherer Hyland & Perretti
- Matthew Schiller – Greenbaum, Rowe, Smith & Davis
- Michael Slocum – Greenberg Traurig
- William Tellado – Sills Cummis & Gross
- Kevin Weber – Gibbons
- Michael Yellin – Cole Schotz
The winners will be honored June 20, 2017, at the Law Journal's Professional Excellence event at Brooklake Country Club in Florham Park.
The event will feature numerous other Professional Excellence recognitions, including Legal and Litigation Departments of the Year, Lifetime Achievement honorees, and the Attorney of the Year announcement.
About O’Toole Scrivo, LLC
O'Toole Scrivo is a carefully crafted mid-sized law firm of recognized subject matter experts practicing primarily in New York and New Jersey. The firm combines large-firm expertise with small-firm attention to client needs, representing businesses, insurance companies, and government entities. O'Toole Scrivo is committed to delivering creative and timely results for the most high-profile and complex matters.