Ms. Walsh focuses her litigation practice on complex commercial litigation, business torts, shareholder, member and partnership disputes, and professional liability. She also routinely represents fiduciaries of estates and trusts and advises clients as part of an outside general counsel team, including amending bylaws and performing contract reviews and revisions.
Ms. Walsh enjoys using her business and accounting background to approach complex legal issues differently and obtain the best resolutions for clients. While in law school, she served in an internship with the Office of the Attorney General for the State of New Jersey, Financial Crimes Unit.
As a certified public accountant, Ms. Walsh's prior experience includes providing tax compliance and consulting for corporate entities and high net-worth individuals.
- CVV v. Kean University, et al.: represented one of New Jersey’s largest regional dining service companies and the country’s largest vending machine and vending services company in a business tort litigation.
- IMO Verona Equities, Inc.: represented a closely held corporation in determining its correct capital structure, where the identity of certain shareholders was in dispute.
- Welch, Holme & Clark, Company, Inc.: performed an extensive review of corporate documents dating back to 1892, and worked with the corporation to amend its certificate of incorporation and bylaws to resolve potential corporate governance issues.
- Represents various wedding venues in litigation because of rescheduled or cancelled events due to COVID-19.
Memberships & Affiliations
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Certified Public Accountant, Colorado
- Hon. Douglas M. Fasciale, J.A.D.