Ms. Crimaldi concentrates her practice on construction, product liability, general commercial, and mass liability toxic tort litigation. She has experience representing corporations involved in talc and asbestos litigation, toxic tort litigation, construction, and other complex cases in multiple jurisdictions.
Ms. Crimaldi has ten years of experience in managing and engaging in all aspects of litigation, at the state and federal level, including depositions of plaintiffs, fact witnesses, and experts, drafting and arguing motions, and preparing for and attending trial.
Before law school, Ms. Crimaldi sold residential real estate for a national builder, which transitioned into her membership in the prestigious New York Law School Center for Real Estate Studies and eventually her invitation into the Construction Lawyers Society of America. Her true passion for the building process makes her an asset to any litigation concerning construction. She has experience working with design and construction professionals in high-profile cases nationwide, including the Millennium Tower matter, venued in California.
Additionally, Ms. Crimaldi has developed a deep knowledge base in the mass tort arena, specializing in talc. She has prepared many cases in New Jersey and New York for trial and is skilled at navigating this complex subject matter in diverse industries.
Honors & Awards
- Included in Best Lawyers in America “One to Watch” list for Mass Tort Litigation/Class Actions - Defendant; Construction Law; Litigation - Construction (2022-2024); Product Liability Litigation - Defendants (2024)
- Included in Super Lawyers New York Metro Rising Stars list for Construction Litigation (2018-2022) (conferred by Thomson Reuters)
- Women Builders Council, "Next Generation of Women Builders" Award Winner (2018)
No aspect of the advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey or the New York State Court of Appeals. Click here to view Awards/Honors Methodology.
Memberships & Affiliations
- Construction Lawyers Society of America
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New York City Bar Association
- Brooklyn Women's Bar Association