Mr. McGlone has successfully litigated the defense of numerous actions through trial in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. He has handled a significant number of appeals before the New Jersey Appellate Division and Supreme Court.
Mr. McGlone’s practice encompasses an extensive case load, including multi-party construction defect claims involving breach of contract, risk transfer, code violations, fraud, and insurance coverage issues. He also handles complex cases in the areas of products liability, wrongful death, trucking and transportation liability, and professional malpractice.
Mr. McGlone regularly provides seminars to clients of the firm and attorneys in New Jersey involving a wide range of issues, ranging from contractual risk transfer, trial strategy and techniques, and developments in insurance coverage law.
- Kubert v. Best, 432 N.J. Super. 495 (App. Div. 2013)
- Crippen v. Central Jersey Concrete Pipe Co., 176 N.J. 397 (2003)
Memberships & Affiliations
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Civil Trial Attorney
- Assistant Prosecutor, Bergen County Prosecutor’s Office, 1992-1998
- Hon. Nicholas G. Mandak, A.J.S.C. (Ret.)