Mr. Goodman is an experienced litigator who represents businesses, municipalities, and individuals in high-stakes litigation in state and federal courts. His practice encompasses general liability litigation and employment litigation, including LAD, CEPA, and Civil Rights claims. He represents private and public employers in labor contract negotiations, and provides these employers with legal advice concerning labor and employment matters. He also defends professional liability matters, including legal and accounting malpractice claims.
- In re Corey Corbo, Union City Police Department, 238 N.J. 246 (2019)
- In re Jessica Garcia, Union City, Department of Public Safety, 2019 N.J. Super. Unpub. LEXIS 1402 (App. Div. 2019)
- In re Commitment of A.X.D., 370 N.J. Super. 198 (App. Div. 2004)
- City of Union City v. City of Union City PBA Locals 8 & 8A, 2014 N.J. Super. Unpub. LEXIS 1431 (App. Div. 2014)
- Fujita v. Yamanashi, 2016 N.J. Super. Unpub. LEXIS 413 (App. Div. 2016)
- Andujar v. Bd. of Review, 2016 N.J. Super. Unpub. LEXIS 1977 (App. Div. 2016)
- Gaston v. State of New Jersey, 298 Fed. Appx. 165 (3d Cir. 2008)
- Lassoff v. State of New Jersey, 414 F. Supp. 2d 483 (D.N.J. 2006)
- Shlala v. Catholic HHS, 2010 N.J. Super. Unpub. LEXIS 891 (App. Div. 2010)
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.
Honors & Awards
- Recognized by Super Lawyers “Rising Star” list (2011) (conferred by Thomson Reuters)
No aspect of the advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey or the New York State Court of Appeals. Click here to view Awards/Honors Methodology.
Membership & Affiliation
- New Jersey Bar Association
- State of New Jersey, Department of Law and Public Safety, Division of Law, Deputy Attorney General, 2003-2007
- United States Air Force, Highest Rank: Captain, 1988-1996
- Hon. Edward R. Schwartz, J.S.C.