Lisa Lazzaro focuses on professional liability, construction defect, complex litigation, and land use matters. Her clients trust her ability to efficiently and knowledgeably handle diverse transactions.
Ms. Lazzaro focuses on professional liability, construction defect, complex litigation, and land use matters. She has represented construction and architecture firms in construction litigation cases, land use applications, and design defect claims, and has considerable experience in handling professional liability matters. Clients turn to her for her attention to detail and results-driven approach.
Ms. Lazzaro is active in giving back to her community, primarily through her volunteer work with different charities in Essex County.
Honors & Awards
- Included in Super Lawyers Rising Stars list (2023) for Professional Liability: Defense (conferred by Thomson Reuters)
No aspect of the advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey or the New York State Court of Appeals. Click here to view Awards/Honors Methodology.
Memberships & Affiliations
- Essex County Bar Association
- Bergen County Bar Association
- Brooklyn Women's Bar Association
- Hon. Gregg A. Padovano, J.S.C.