Mr. Gallop has successfully litigated a variety of litigation in both state and federal court: product liability, construction defects, premises liability, wrongful death, dram shop and social host liability, personal injury, public entities, property damage, subrogation, insurance coverage disputes, and commercial litigation. He is an expert in employment law, including wrongful discharge, Law Against Discrimination, whistleblower claims, restrictive covenants, and non-compete agreements.
Mr. Gallop manages claims of multiple national insurance carriers in a cost-efficient manner.
- Successfully resolved high-profile product liability claim involving a Major League Baseball player who failed a drug test and was suspended for fifty games because he allegedly purchased a contaminated supplement from client’s store.
- Obtained no cause of action verdict involving a breach of employment contract claim in an employment case against a public entity and its Mayor.
- Obtained a $360,000 award in a binding arbitration trial for a church against the general contractor, architect, and various subcontractors for faulty construction of a new church.
- Youssef v. Shri-Ram Donuts (App Div. 2021).
- Perez v. Berbice Properties, LLC, (App. Div. 2019)
- Pisano v. AAS Realty Holdings, Inc., (App. Div. 2018)
- Nappi v. Town of Secaucus, 2015 (App. Div. 2015, cert denied in 222 N.J. 17 (2015)
- Tagliareni v. Walgreens, 2015 N.J. (App. Div. 2015)
- Francisco v. Francisco, 2014 N.J. (App. Div. 2014)
- Ribaudo v. City of Garfield, (App. Div. 2013)
- Pizzuto v. Adams, (App. Div. 2013)
- Ryder v. Ocean County Mall, 340 N.J. Super. 504 (App. Div. 2001)
- Utica Mutual Insurance Co. v. Maran & Maran, 142 N.J. 609 (1995)
- Greco Steam Cleaning, Inc. v. Associated Dry Goods Corp., 25 N.J. Super. 594 (Law Div. 1992)
Memberships & Affiliations
- Master, Marie Garibaldi Inn of Court
- Master, Brennan/Vanderbilt Inn of Court, 1994-2008; President, 2003-2004
- Deputy Mayor, Chatham Township, 2011-2013
- Committeeman, Chatham Township Committee, Chatham Township, N.J., 2008-2016