Ms. Robinson has litigated in private practice for the entirety of her career. Before joining O’Toole Scrivo, LLC, she worked at several boutique firms and a large national firm, focusing on products liability and commercial litigation. She also taught legal research and torts for a local college’s paralegal certificate program.
Ms. Robinson concentrates her practice in a variety of areas, including complex commercial litigation and carrier representation. As representing both plaintiffs and defendants in civil litigation throughout her career, she is client-focused and responsible for all facets of litigation, zealously representing and guiding her clients successfully through the litigation process, representing both corporate and individual clients at the state, federal, and appellate levels.
- Successfully represented many companies and individuals in pursuing property damage claims post-Super Storm Sandy.
- Obtained a multi-million-dollar settlement on behalf steam press company for underlying negligence action after pursuing claims of broker malpractice and insurance coverage.
- Litigated and negotiated settlement on behalf of international chemical company in premises liability action involving a traumatic brain injury.
- Represented temporary employment agency in a deadly multi-vehicle accident negligence case brought by employees.
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.
Membership & Affiliation
- New Jersey Bar Association