Mr. Green formerly worked as a prosecutor with the Bronx District Attorney's Office. He tried numerous cases to verdict, conducted all investigations, and obtained indictments to provide justice for crime victims.
Mr. Green uses the extensive trial experience he gained during his tenure at the Bronx District Attorney’s Office to represent clients in professional liability, construction defect, New York Labor Law, products liability, toxic and mass tort, and general liability cases. His general liability cases have included high-exposure permanent disability and wrongful death claims, favorably resolved. He also defends professionals, including architects, engineers, insurance brokers, and attorneys, and his proactive approach has resulted in favorable outcomes for his clients, including defense verdicts and dismissal on motion.
While in law school, Mr. Green was a student senator, member of the prestigious Children and Youth Law Clinic, where he represented former foster care youth, was President of the International Law Society, recipient of the Kozyak Tropin & Throckmorton Litigation Skills scholarship, and Deans Merit Scholar.
- Carol Dahan v. Frank Gagliotto: obtained jury defense verdict after trial in rear end motor vehicle accident.
- Tummina v. Skyline Engineering et al.: all claims against client engineering firm dismissed on summary judgment.
- Thomas et al. v Risi & Associates: all legal malpractice claims against client law firm dismissed on summary judgment.
- Kovkov v. Law Firm of Dayrell Sewell, P.C.: all claims against client law firm dismissed on summary judgment. Dismissal upheld on appeal in First Department Appellate Division.
- Sinai North Shore Medical v. Joseph Golyan et al. v. Charles Wallshein, Esq., PLLC: all third-party claims for dissipation of partnership funds dismissed against our client on motion to dismiss.
- Schumakoff v. Metropolitan Life Insurance and Fortune Wealth Financial Group, LLC et al.: filed motion to dismiss resulting in successful dismissal of NJ securities law claims and federal 1934 Securities and Exchange Act law claims against client brokerage firm.
- Estate of Elizabeth Fuehring v. CPP Streets of Chester et al;: successfully represented mall client in resolving wrongful death and Portee survivor claims in high profile case involving an accident causing death of a two-year-old girl.
Membership & Affiliation
- Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc.
- Bronx District Attorney’s Office, Assistant District Attorney 2011-2013