Mr. Koenig is an experienced litigator in New Jersey State and Federal Courts and before New Jersey administrative agencies.
During his career, Mr. Koenig has represented condominium developers, general contractors, subcontractors, and design professionals in defense of construction defect claims. These matters often involve analysis of extensive documents and interaction with clients and liability experts in preparation for and conducting trials. He maintains a practice in insurance coverage, advising insurers and insureds and, when necessary, litigating coverage issues. His practice in this area includes both third-party liability coverage and first-party property damage coverage.
Mr. Koenig is also experienced in Alternative Dispute Resolution via mediation and arbitration. He appreciates the virtues of prompt and cost-effective resolution of claims before trial and the need for vigorous and effective litigation when the parties cannot achieve resolution.
- Xanadu at Wall Condo. Ass’n. v. Amboy Bank, 2020 N.J. Super. Unpub. LEXIS 396 (App. Div. Feb. 26, 2020)
- Gudin v. 6108 Hudson Ave., LLC, 2017 N.J. Super. Unpub. LEXIS 2596 (App. Div. Oct. 17, 2017), certif. denied, 232 N.J. 89 (2018)
- Allison-Williams Co. v. ViaSource Funding Group LLC, 2010 N.J. Super. Unpub. LEXIS 1260 (App. Div. June 9, 2010), certif. denied, 203 N.J. 606 (2010)
- In re Consider Distribution of Casino Simulcasting Special Fund, 398 N.J. Super. 7 (App. Div. 2008)
- Englert v. The Home Depot, 389 N.J. Super. 44 (App. Div. 2006)
- Ribeira & Lourenco Concrete Construction Co. v. Jackson Health Care Associates, 231 N.J. Super. 16 (App. Div. 1989), affirmed, 118 N.J. 419 (1990) (“Ribeira I”); 254 N.J. Super. 445 (App. Div. 1992) (“Ribeira II”)
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.
Membership & Affiliation
- United States Naval Institute