Mr. Prainito devotes his practice to insurance defense and complex commercial litigation matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Prainito served as a law clerk to the Honorable Lisa Miralles Walsh, A.J.S.C. and the Honorable. Robert J. Mega, P.J.Ch. While simultaneously clerking for the Assignment Judge and Presiding Chancery Judge in Union County, New Jersey, Mr. Prainito drafted bench memoranda and prepared opinions for civil matters, condemnation cases, and the complex business litigation program.
During law school, Mr. Prainito served as a student attorney for the Health Justice Clinic.
Memberships & Affiliations
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Union County Bar Association
- Hispanic Bar Association of New Jersey
- Hon. Robert J. Mega, P.J.Ch., New Jersey Superior Court - Union County
- Hon. Lisa Miralles Walsh, A.J.S.C., New Jersey Superior Court - Union County