Mr. Natale focuses on commercial litigation, business torts, shareholder and partnership disputes, construction litigation, and defense of professional liability actions. His work encompasses all aspects of both state and federal litigation pre-trial, trial, and appellate practice.
With instinctive shrewdness and professionalism, Mr. Natale embraces developing custom-tailored solutions and vigorously advocates for his client to achieve the best resolution available. He provides crucial support to a diverse client base, including large and small businesses, real estate developers, contractors, entrepreneurs, professional services firms, and local government entities.
Mr. Natale holds leadership roles in multiple professional organizations. He currently serves as a member of the Executive Committee of the Young Lawyers Division of the New Jersey State Bar Association, and as a Trustee and Co-Chair of the Construction Law Section of the Morris County Bar Association. In addition, he is a contributing editor of the New Jersey Local Government Deskbook.
- Securing multi-million-dollar judgment for a client in a business divorce action over a commercial real estate portfolio following a two-year private arbitration on valuation and damages.
- Securing dismissal of an emergent challenge brought to enjoin use by a county political party of its official election slogan.
- Obtaining voluntary dismissal of a putative class action claim for violation of the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act asserted against a New Jersey law firm through aggressive initial discovery and an early summary judgment motion.
- Pro Bono matters include, on behalf of a substance abuse victim, successfully downgrading felony drug possession charges to municipal offenses and obtaining diversionary relief resulting in a conditional dismissal.
Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.
Honors & Awards
- Listed in Best Lawyers in America®: Ones to Watch for Commercial Litigation (2023) and Professional Malpractice Law (2022-2023)
No aspect of the advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey or the New York State Court of Appeals. Click here to view Awards/Honors Methodology.
Memberships & Affiliations
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Executive Committee Member, Young Lawyers Division
- Morris County Bar Association, Trustee; Co-Chair, Construction Law Committee
- New Jersey Defense Association
- Hon. Owen C. McCarthy, J.S.C.