Mr. Zichelli is a dedicated public servant who uses his experience in local government to achieve desired results for his clients. During law school, he worked as a law clerk for the firm, gaining valuable experience in the areas of insurance defense matters. He regularly advises clients on a wide range of zoning and land use issues, including applications for bulk or use variances and questions of code interpretation. Additionally, he represents individuals and businesses in defending insurance claims.
Mr. Zichelli currently serves as the Deputy Mayor of Cedar Grove, New Jersey, as well as a member of the Township’s Planning Board.
- Deputy Mayor, Township of Cedar Grove (2022 - present)
- Member, Township of Cedar Grove Planning Board (2021- present)
- Councilman, Township of Cedar Grove (2020-2022)
- Vice Chair, Township of Cedar Grove Zoning Board of Adjustment (2018-2020)
- Member, Township of Cedar Grove Zoning Board of Adjustment (2015-2018)